This week I am excited to feature Fancy Little Things! This blog is a wealth of information for women which features multiple different topics - there is something to meet everyones interests! Please stop by FancyLittleThings.com and check out all they have to offer. You won't leave dissapointed!
About Fancy Little Things:
FancyLittleThings.com is a brand new blog featuring 8 topics for women: Projects, Home & Garden, Faith, Relationships, Food, Health, Style & a Book of the Month. This blog is the idea of Editor & Projects Author, Aimee Steckowski of byAimee.com. She’s a writer & website developer with a passion to encourage woman to share their ideas and for small businesses & entrepreneurs to be successful. Also, selfishly, Aimee was eager to find a place to share her simple craft projects & connect with a bigger community. She rallied her friends & mom to take on a topic that they felt passionate about and to begin sharing their thoughts, ideas & photos!
Each day of the week focuses on a different topic:
• All project tutorials, project giveaways and other fun handmade-related things will always be posted on Monday.
• Tuesdays will feature our Home & Garden topic where you will see different projects & décor ideas for both the interior & exterior of your home.
• Each Wednesday will be a guest-featured series on Faith; a Bible study series, sharing of their personal story connected with Bible verses or a chance to dig a little deeper in your Christian walk.
• We have Relationships on Thursday that will answer reader’s questions 3 weeks each month.
• Friday is all about FOOD! Recipes, kitchen gadgets, how-to’s and ideas for how to feed a family on a regular budget!
• The end the week with Health & Wellness tips, exercise advice and activities on Saturday.
• Style will make a splash on Sundays with tricks and ideas to be trendy, modern & still keep your personal style at the forefront.
• Our Book of the Month will be featured on Saturdays a few time each month. A new book will be introduced along with discussion questions and other reading-related articles.
You are sure to find something on this blog for you! You can check them out by going to their website, subscribing to their blog, “liking” them on Facebook or following them on Twitter.
I'm Putting Out An Ad ...
6 years ago